Deposits & Cancellations
Booking & Cancellations Policy
As the largest and busiest Aesthetic Clinic in Bristol we constantly endeavour to ensure that our clients are able to book their appointments at a time of their choosing.
We send ‘reminder texts’ and give out ‘appointment cards’ to aid clients in remembering their appointments, however ultimately an efficient system whereby we are able to give our clients the best possible service can only be achieved with:
- the respect and support of our clients by adhering to their booking slot (Time & date) or
- giving reception 48 hours’ notice to rebook an appointment, which allows the team to contact people on the ‘waiting list’.
With this in mind we have a fair but firm Cancellation and Rebooking Policy:
A deposit is required for all consultations and treatments.
- Deposits are fully refundable, even if you decide not to proceed with a treatment.
- If you do decide to proceed with a treatment, then the deposit can be used as part-payment towards this, at your request.
- However, if you fail to turn-up for your treatment or cancel without sufficient notice (48hrs), your deposit will be lost.
Consultations and Treatments Under 1hr
Treatments 1hr and Over
Courses and Members
10% Of Treatment Costs
50% Of Treatment Costs
No Deposit Required *
* Course & Member Clients who fail to give sufficient notice or fail to show for their appointment: The treatment will be deemed to have taken place.
Cooling Off Period (Courses)
All course purchases are subject to a ‘2 Week Cooling Off Period’.
Courses can be changed or refunded during the first two weeks following their purchase.
Following this period courses will not normally be refunded.
This does not effect your statutory rights.
Cancellations/ No Show Policy
Appointments which are changed or cancelled within 48hrs will be subject to a loss of deposit.
All no-show appointments will lose their deposit.
Course & Member Clients who fail to give sufficient notice or fail to show for their appointment: The treatment will be deemed to have taken place.
We do understand that ‘things happen’ and therefore depending upon the circumstances your first ‘late notice cancellation charge’ may be waivered.
We thank you for your continued support and understanding.
The Beautology Team
SEND US A MESSAGE
Contact us and we will happily respond